7113 N Nebraska Ave, Tampa, FL 33604, USA
Additional Fees
Interest Rate
Layout of Store
Turnaround Time

I bought a/c unit from VP on Nebraska Ave Tampa. Paid Cash.

It dont work i took it back and they wont give me my money back.

They want to give me "store credit". Why would i want to buy anything from a business that doesnt stand by their sales?

Product or Service Mentioned: Air Conditioner.

Reason of review: Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy.

Comments

I had a similar incident happened to me. I was assured that a 32 channel mixing board was functioning properly, yet they couldn’t test it “at that moment.” I specifically asked that if it was faulty, I could return it and get my MONEY back.

I was told yes. I was also given 48 hours instead of the usual 24 to return the item if I found anything wrong with it. Needless to say but it WAS faulty. Audio noisy and cutting out on all channels.

I returned it the next morning only to be told I would only receive store credit as a matter of store policy. I protested as the policy was not posted on wall. I was told “it’s on the receipt”... the paper you receive AFTER the transaction has been made.

To make matters worse, my store credit “expired” after one year.

I am now out $535! (If any VP employee cares to address this issue, I will check this post periodically for a reply)