My daughter's bicycle was stolen yesterday.On a hunch due to the proximity of their store to our home, I went there and found my daughter's bike.

While the store management claimed they gave the suspect nothing for the bike (their story was they have too many right now), it was clearly out with the other bikes for sale, though no price tag was on the bike yet as it was just brought in about fifteen minutes before I arrived. When I spoke to their district manager, he was less than helpful when I complained that this woman was a frequent visitor to their store, has multiple theft charges pending, and they didn't seem too concerned with the apparent fact that they are taking in stolen property. I explained to the manager that often petty theft goes unreported, but if a 40+ year old woman who looks homeless comes in with a $400 cell phone and a kid's bike, it should raise some alarms. They didn't care.

Don't do business with this place.If you buy there, you are probably buying stolen items.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of management response to dealing in a stolen item. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss "possible dealing in stolen goods." of a product or service and associated monetary loss in the amount of $75. Value Pawn and Jewelry needs to offer any options to resolve the issue according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned a product or service in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Value Pawn and Jewelry.

Had an Experience with Value Pawn and Jewelry?

Comments